The power of copper, brass and aluminium
Copper alloys and aluminium have been produced and had many different uses for many years. Warm pressing is a forming method using high temperatures and a mould. This method is used to efficiently manufacture small to large series of products.
The pursuit of every designer and engineer is to produce products of a good quality and to use reliable elements at the most favourable production costs.
Warm pressing produces a homogeneous, sealed material structure. As a result, porosity is practically eliminated. This is very important for parts which are subjected to high pressures. Size tolerances are fairly small, so that further treatment is often unnecessary. Warm pressing results in a good surface quality.
All these qualities make copper, brass and aluminium suitable for a wide range of uses. Our main sectors and products include:
- Automotive industry, bearing bushes, automotive gas systems
- Sanitary sector, various semi-manufactured products
- Measurement and control systems
- Petrochemical industry
- Electric power transfer transmissions/earthing systems
- Mechanical engineering
- Heating and air conditioning
- Welding and soldering
- Special fittings for gas, air and liquids
To view some examples of our products, click here.